Sales Account Manager DACH
Who we are
At Aliter Networks, we buy and sell refurbished and new networking equipment from recognized brands like Cisco, Juniper, HP and Dell. Apart from delivering high quality hardware, we add value by offering substantial cost saving, a lifetime warranty and more.
- Sales of networking equipment to existing and new customers into assigned markets (B2B)
- Grow and develop on-going business relationships with your accounts.
- Business acquisition: identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Negotiate tailor made offers, including price, payment and delivery terms, prepare quotes and convert them into orders.
- Purchasing is also part of the responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager. Purchase hardware separately or involve a buyback in the sales deal.
- Self-starting, energetic, driven and independent.
- Commercial, result orientated and an excellent communicator.
- "Hunter” by mentality, cold calling is an essential part of the job.
- Experience in IT is beneficial, but not mandatory
- You speak at least one native European language (preferably German, Swedish, Italian or Spanish) as well as business English.
What we offer
We are offering a challenging job in an expanding company in a growing market for refurbished equipment.
The remuneration package is excellent, with a base salary and, more importantly, an uncapped provision model; we believe that you should be rewarded for the effort you put into your work and shouldn’t be limited by obscure earning models that limit you capability and creativity.
In an informal working environment, we provide company lunches on a regular base, organize yearly teambuilding activities and offer use of our in-house gym under the guidance of our personal fitness trainer!
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Maria van Stuivenberg at +31 630 848 465.